Be a Sponsor
Sponsorship of the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival gives you a fantastic opportunity to associate your company's name, logo and brand with one of the fastest growing, high-profile and anticipated arts events around!
Sponsorship of the arts is in general regarded as a wonderful investment and useful marketing and promotional tool for companies keen to establish themselves as commercial entities that can contribute to social well-being.
Here at the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival, we have a fervent belief in developing the Fringe as a creative centre that encourages innovation, discourse and positive engagement.
During our 12-day long festival, sponsors and partners share and participate in this celebration of creativity and connection with the community. In the 2020 edition of the Fringe—held prior to the COVID-19 pandemic—the festival reached out 3,893 people through free and ticketed events, including a record 95.88% house for ticketed events. We aim to attain the same audienceship—if not more—for all future editions of the Fringe, now that theatres have reopened with the relaxation of Safe Management Measures in Singapore.
In order to do so, aside from having a thrilling line-up for programmes, the M1 Singapore Fringe Festival also runs an exciting, socially engaging and highly visible marketing and communications campaign from around November to January each year.
Our extensive, nation-wide media relations campaign goes hand-in-hand with our comprehensive and highly visible marketing drive which often includes:
- An accessible Festival website at www.singaporefringe.com;
- A robust social media marketing presence via dedicated Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts to engage audiences;
- Partnerships with media channels such as JCDecaux (Official Outdoor Media) for poster advertisements at bus stops located within the Fringe Belt as well as islandwide;
- One to two-month campaign of street banner advertising within the Fringe Belt;
- Collaterals for individual exhibitions and performances;
- Press kits and press releases;
- Front-of-house displays, where applicable;
- Email flyers to The Necessary Stage's local and international database, as well as the databases of our sponsors and partners;
- Onsite and venue marketing collaterals which may include floor stickers, posters, banners, plasma screen spot ads, calendar listings, etc.;
- Pre-show announcements at every performance at the Fringe, where applicable; and
- Sponsor credits in videos on demand, where applicable.
The Fringe's marketing campaign may vary depending on the programme each year. Nevertheless, all sponsors and partners are always acknowledged in our collaterals, based on your level of investment.